Red Wings passenger flight regulations are compiled in line with the Art. 102 of Russian Air Code and based on Russian and international legislation in air transportation.
Passengers are entitled:
- to ask crew members and other passengers for help in dangerous situations;
- to use any services or rights stipulated in air transportation agreement;
- to help other passengers and participate in preparation of emergency landing.
- fulfill captain's and crew's requirements;
- fulfill generally accepted public places' requirements;
- place carry-on luggage or personal belongings to specifically designated places as is instructed by flight attendants;
- follow the Fasten your seatbelt instruction when the light sign is on until a flight attendant allows unfastening.
Passengers are prohibited from:
- inadequate behavior threatening security of flight/other passengers' and crew life (health);
- onboard smoking, using emergency and rescue kits without crew permission;
- unrespectful or rude attitude towards crew and passengers;
- using electronic devices during taxing, take-off and landing.
TRANSPORTATION OF PORTABLE ELECTRONIC DEVICES ONBOARD
Red Wings hereby informs on additions to its Internal Regulations. For security reasons all portable electronic devices (PED) with lithium batteries (laptops, tablets, smartphones, mobile phones etc.) must be switched off during the flight (not in the standby or power saving modes).
In order to avoid unintentional switching on or damage to PED, it should be placed into any protective packaging from hard (a hard sided case, a briefcase, a case or a trunk) or bumper materials (for instance, wrapped into clothing).
In order to assure flight security, all above mentioned rules are mandatory for all passengers.
Dear owners of civilian firearms or representatives of legal entities, please be advised that pursuant to the Russian President order #202 dated May 9, 2017 'On peculuarities of heightened security measures during Russia hosting 2018 FIFA World Cup and 2017 Confederations Cup', heightened security measures will be introduced in Russian hosting cities and regions with infrastructure objects for FIFA 2018 World Cup (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Moscow Oblast, Leningrad Oblast, Volgograd Oblast, Sverdlov Oblast, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Samara Oblast, Rostov Oblast, Kaliningrad Oblast, Kaluga Oblast, Voronezh Oblast, Krasnodar Krai, Stavropol Krai, the Chechen Republic, Tatarstan and Mordovia) since May 25 until July 25, 2018. These measures, among other things, prescribe restrictions to civilian or service firearms and bullets in the above mentioned regions of Russia.
Red Wings hereby notifies you that it strictly prohibits transportation of civilian and servicing firearms and ammunition hereto in line with the Russian Presidential order #202 dated May 9, 2017 'On peculuarities of heightened security measures during Russia hosting 2018 FIFA World Cup and 2017 Confederations Cup'.
In connection herewith, the company abstains from confirming booking requests pertaining to firearms and bullets. This restriction does not apply to passengers from Ministry of Internal Affairs and Ministry of Defense travelling under military air movement documentation.
In connection herewith, please be advised that these restrictions need to be followed unconditionally. Passengers are liable for violations of temporary rules, including, among other measures, confiscation of firearms.
In order to ensure that passengers' rights are observed ahead of and during FIFA 2018 World Cup Mosow Interregional Transport Prosecutor's Office opened a hot line to people willing to notify about violations on railroad, air and water transport as well as on transport infrastructure objects.
Calls will be processed by an assistant in charge of handling public appeals and reception of citizens at 8-495-785-70-00 ext. 169