Making changes to your booking is a paid service. You may either get it at any authorized agency selling tickets or on your own, using our website: by filling out an electronic application and paying for the service - RUB 1,000/one correction per one passenger. The following data may become a subject to correction: a mistype in the name; changes to the last name when a buyer weds or divorses; changes to ID documents. A service should be paid for not later than in five business days before the takeoff. More details are provided in 'Services', 'Changes to tickets'.
Articles in this section
- How do I travel with a baby stroller?
- May I take a pet on board?
- I overlooked a mistake when I was entering my ticket info. How can it be corrected?
- I am a person with disabilities. Can I ask the air company employees for help with getting aboard?
- I got sick and failed to use my ticket. How should I claim a refund?
- What if I lost my boarding pass at an airport?
- What if I checked in online, but I cannot print out a boarding pass?