Notify an air company representative at a boarding gate immediately after you realized your loss. Production of a new document is time-consuming.
Articles in this section
- How do I travel with a baby stroller?
- May I take a pet on board?
- I overlooked a mistake when I was entering my ticket info. How can it be corrected?
- I am a person with disabilities. Can I ask the air company employees for help with getting aboard?
- I got sick and failed to use my ticket. How should I claim a refund?
- What if I lost my boarding pass at an airport?
- What if I checked in online, but I cannot print out a boarding pass?