Yes, if your pet together with a container weighs not more than 8 kg (a sum of container three measurements should not exceed 115 cm, height - 20 cm). Preliminary approval is needed. Your pet must be kept closed all the time. No cats and dogs are allowed simultaneously. Documents from a veterinary physician should be available.
Articles in this section
- How do I travel with a baby stroller?
- May I take a pet on board?
- I overlooked a mistake when I was entering my ticket info. How can it be corrected?
- I am a person with disabilities. Can I ask the air company employees for help with getting aboard?
- I got sick and failed to use my ticket. How should I claim a refund?
- What if I lost my boarding pass at an airport?
- What if I checked in online, but I cannot print out a boarding pass?