Yes. If you need extra help, better contact our call-center beforehand, so that we were ready to meet you at your airport and provide assistance with location inside. If you are already at your airport, you should ask for help an employee of a medical station inside.
Articles in this section
- How do I travel with a baby stroller?
- May I take a pet on board?
- I overlooked a mistake when I was entering my ticket info. How can it be corrected?
- I am a person with disabilities. Can I ask the air company employees for help with getting aboard?
- I got sick and failed to use my ticket. How should I claim a refund?
- What if I lost my boarding pass at an airport?
- What if I checked in online, but I cannot print out a boarding pass?