If you missed a flight on medical grounds, please provide an original medical document (certificate, a sick leave or abstracts from medical records) stating that you were treated in hospital during the flight dates. If you were released, but recommended to abstain from air transportations, you will additionally need: a certificate signed by your doctor (stating the period of this ban). Refund is documented at the place of purchase. The air company must be notified prior to the end of check-in, otherwise the refund will be seen as voluntary.
Articles in this section
- How do I travel with a baby stroller?
- May I take a pet on board?
- I overlooked a mistake when I was entering my ticket info. How can it be corrected?
- I am a person with disabilities. Can I ask the air company employees for help with getting aboard?
- I got sick and failed to use my ticket. How should I claim a refund?
- What if I lost my boarding pass at an airport?
- What if I checked in online, but I cannot print out a boarding pass?