Pros of online check-in:
- You may check in for your flight from home or office;
- Online check-in opens 24 hours and ends 3 hours before departure on all internal flights;
- You may choose convenient seat aboard;
- You print a boarding pass on your own.
- You don't need to go to an airport's check-in counter.
You may check in for your flight, if:
- You have an e-ticket;
- You travel on Red Wings’ regular flights;;
- You are travelling without animals;
- You do not need additional services, such as accompanying of passengers with disabilities, unaccompanied minor service, etc..
You need to print out a boarding pass during online check-in.
You may register your luggage at airport's check-in counter. Please, make sure to familiarize with the baggage rules: if it fails to comply with free baggage allowance by weight, width or height, you will have to pay an extra luggage charge.
Your carry-on bags should comply with Red Wings regulations for regular flights (SEE ART. 22.214.171.124 of Red Wings' Passenger and Luggage transportation regulations).
If a passenger refuses to register incompliant carry-on luggage as a baggage, Red Wings, pursuant to its Passenger and Baggage Transportation Rules, is entitled to refuse service to a passenger.
If you are travelling in a group of over 9 people, please, go to a check-in counter.
Please pay attention to check-in opening and closing times. Do not forget about security check and customs formalities on international flights. Boarding ends 25 minutes before departure. Please allow time for all pre-flight formalities when you plan your airport arrival time.
Please, make sure to familiarize with TRANSPORT SECURITY RULES requirements when at airport and aboard.
In case after completion of your online check-in, you need to change or cancel your ticket, please consult the airline's representative office for cancelling your check-in.
For security reasons, air company reserves the right to change a seat you selected at a boarding pass or on board if requested by the captain.