You may buy your ticket on "Red Wings" official site anytime. Methods of payment include banking cards (Visa International, MasterCard WorldWide, MIR and JCB International), or cash at Euroset and Svyaznoy shops, or through QIWI Terminals and QIWI Wallet. Payment is also possible through Svyaznoy terminals. While making your purchase please refer to an instruction on paying via mobile phone outlets. If you selected to pay via QIWI, please use the respective instruction.
QIWI terminals locations – https://qiwi.com/replenish/map.action
When paying in terminals and on the QIWI website, you should select a "Transport Clearing House "as a service provider.
All information regarding tickets availability, fares and payment methods is available from the company’s call-center:
- +7 (495) 212-12-51 - for inhabitants of Moscow, Moscow Oblast and beyond.
Please follow the below instructions to complete booking/paying for the air tickets online:
- Select your flights, payment method and fares;
- Enter all passenger info;
- Enter all contacts;
- Type your banking card details and pay for your order (in case of online payment).
After completing your booking, check your email address you mentioned during your order. Information letters about your order and payments, itinerary receipts for all tickets as well as terms of the air transportation contract will be sent to the stated address.
Please pay attention to automatically set deadlines for order payment:
- If you chose online payment with a banking card, payment deadline is set depending on a tariff.
- If you chose payment in Euroset or Svyaznoy terminals, the automatically set deadline will be based on a pre-departure time depending on a fare, you chose, but it shall not be over 24 hours even if booking is made several days before the flight.
- You will see an automatically set deadline at the last stage of booking, as well as in your information letter regarding booking procedures. Should no payment occur within the given period, booking gets automatically cancelled.
Check your order
In order to check your order status, please use a special service Order Search form.
Confirmation of a ticket buying spendings
Pursuant to Russia’s Transport order # 117, a route/bill issued to a passenger’s e-ticket and baggage tickets (a statement from automated information system to document air transportations) is an accountable form used by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs in cash and (or) card settlements without cash register equipment.
Pursuant to a letter from Russia’s Finance Ministry dated July 17, 2007 # 03-03-06/4/99, you will be required to submit the following documents to confirm your spendings related to buying an e-ticket:
- Itinerary receipt;
- Original boarding pass.
If you failed to save your itinerary receipt, but you are required to submit it with your report, you may get it here.
Please be noted, that in case of loss boarding passes cannot be recovered. If you lost your boarding pass after your flight, you may apply for flight confirmation with our company.
For providing a ticket to legal entities and getting an invoice , you should send your order to email@example.com.
The following data should be presented:
- Passenger name;
- Date of birth;
- Document number (for international passports you should state their validity periods, in case of passports issued by a different country the issuing country and validity period should be mentioned);
- Date of departure; flight (route);
- Number of seats;
- Contact phone number;
- Contact email;
- Details of a legal entity.
Orders should be placed not later than 3 days before the flight.